Family law attorneys & professionals
The Collaborative Law Institute is an organization of multidisciplinary family law attorneys & professionals.
Resolving family law matters in a respectful and dignified manner.
- With respect, dignity and integrity
- In a child-centered and family friendly way
- Using a customized process based on client needs
- With a holistic blend of legal, financial, parenting, and relationship expertise
- Focusing on equitable and sustainable solutions
- Limiting the scope of services to out-of-court problem solving
Click on the button below to learn more about how Collaborative services can be a resource to you and your family.
The Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota was the first of more than 90 Collaborative Practice Groups that have formed around the world. We are committed to significantly expanding the awareness and use of the Collaborative process in Minnesota. We provide our members with the support they need to develop a strong Collaborative practice. Now is a great time to consider adding the Collaborative Process to your practice as more and more clients are asking for this as a choice.
For professionals who are members or wanting to learn more about becoming a member, please click on the button below.