A La Carte out-of-court services offered by Financial Neutrals trained in Collaborative Practice include:
- Helping clients identify their financial goals
- Gathering and organizing financial information and developing financial reports
- Providing clients assistance with developing a budget
- Working with clients to develop options for supporting their children and cash-flowing their expenses, including post-divorce
- Conducting non‐marital tracing
- Determining the value of a business
- Working as a neutral to mediate a financial settlement
Sliding Scale Fee Program
The Sliding Scale Fee Program offers a reduced hourly fee for families that qualify and are accepted into the program.
The program is designed to help couples who are not in high conflict and are able to cooperate, through a voluntary collaborative divorce process, to reach mutual agreements and decisions outside of a court process. The collaborative divorce process involves working with professionals in joint meetings involving both spouses.
To learn more and apply to the Sliding Scale Fee Program, click the button below.