A La Carte out-of-court services offered by Attorneys trained in Collaborative Practice include:
- Discussing with you the many process options for resolving your family law issues and guide you in deciding upon a process option best for you.
- Representing you in an out-of-court settlement process, while your spouse represents him or herself in the process.
- Assisting you with identifying your legal and non-legal goals and interests.
- Drafting or reviewing legal documents.
- Providing a legal opinion.