The resources listed here have not all been formally endorsed by the Collaborative Law Institute, but we hope they might be useful to you:
- Serenity Space by Stu Webb
- The Collaborative Way to Divorce by Ron Ousky and Stu Webb
- The Complete Divorce Recovery Handbook by John P. Splinter
- The Good Divorce by Constance Ahrons
- For Better or For Worse: Divorce Reconsidered by Mavis Hetherington
Resources for Adults:
- The Co-Parenting Handbook by Karen Bonnell with Kristin Little.
- The Pro Child Way: Parenting with an Ex by Ellen Kellner.
- We’re Still a Family by Constance Ahrons.
- Why Did you Have to Get a Divorce? And Can I Still Get a Hamster? by Anthony Wolf
- SPLIT video and Viewers Guide by Ellen Bruno and Christina McGhee www.brunofilms.com
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan and Switzler
- Coming Apart: Why Relationships End and How to Live Through the Ending of Yours byDaphne Rose Kingma.
- Must We Say We Did Not Love? by Monza Naff
- Taking the War Out of Our Words by Sharon Strand Ellison
Resources for Children
For Young Children:
- My Family’s Changing: A First Look at Family Break-up by Pat Thomas
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It by Jeanie Franz Ransom
- Dinosaurs Divorce: A Guide for Changing Families by LaureneKrasby Brown and Marc Brown
- Was it the Chocolate Pudding? A Story for Little Kids about Divorce by Sandra Levin and Bryan Langdo
For Older Children and Teens:
- Where Am I Sleeping Tonight? (A Story of Divorce) by Carol Gordon Ekster
- The Divorce Workbook for Children by Lisa Schab
- Help for the Hard Times by Earl Hipp
- Divorce is Not the End of the World: Zoe and Evan’s Coping Guide for Kids by Zoe Stern, Evan Stern, and Ellen Sue Stern