The Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota was the first of more than 90 Collaborative Practice Groups that have formed around the world. We are committed to significantly expanding the awareness and use of the Collaborative process in Minnesota. We provide our members with the support they need to develop a strong Collaborative practice. Membership benefits include:
- Training. The Institute provides essential training to improve Collaborative skills, including workshops from local and international experts. Most workshops qualify for professional continuing education credits.
- Resources. The Institute provides support to regional practice groups, discounts on training for members, and mentoring opportunities with experienced Collaborative practitioners. Though this website, you have access to the most current forms, including the Participation Agreements, Parenting Plan, Intake Questionnaire, et cetera.
- Marketing Support. The Institute offers a professional marketing seminar and access to the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals’ (IACP) marketing campaign that includes professionally designed brochures.
- Website Promotion and Blog Sponsorship. CLI’s website provides each member with their own personal profile page with links out to their own website. CLI also assists members in promoting Collaborative practice and educating the public about Collaborative law. All members have an option at minimal cost to sponsor and contribute to our blog. Email us to learn more.
- Multidisciplinary Networking. As a member of the Collaborative Law Institute, you have the opportunity to network at trainings; on Institute committees and taskforces; and at regional, state, and international meetings.